The City is looking for our next GIS Asset Management Technician. Responsibilities of the position include updating and maintaining the City’s asset maintenance and management programs, reviewing, monitoring, and creating asset data within a hosted asset management program, updating both our GIS database and asset management program as new project developments or utility extensions are added, and working with field staff to locate assets.
In addition to meeting the minimum qualifications we will be looking for the following:
- Safety: Looking for safety conscious individuals that have a desire and focus to perform the work safely, properly, and with attention to detail.
- Team Player: Being a strong team player is essential to ensuring success in this job category. In working together, you will be able to achieve common goals and positive outcomes.
- Passion for the City of Auburn Hills: Contribute to making the City a great place to live and see the direct impact your effort at work makes on the community.
- Ambition: This job includes an element of fun, but also requires a motivated hardworking attitude to succeed day-in and day-out.
- Customer Service Driven: A commitment to offering exceptional service in this role is a primary responsibility.
If you or someone you know might be interested more information can be found here.
Aaron Stahly, Deputy Director of Public Works