We are now hiring our 2021 seasonal staff. Wondering what it might be like to join our team? Well, did you happen to see the popular musical Bohemian Rhapsody? If you did, it won’t be anything like that, or least it shouldn’t be, and if things do end up going that route it is going to be an interesting season for me as well.
Seriously though, whether you are seeking a second job, a part-time position while you are in school, or looking for a full-time challenging position, the City of Auburn Hills offers flexible opportunities for everyone. Our seasonal workers get to enjoy variety working throughout the City. Best of all, they can make a difference in the community.
To get the job you just need to meet the following standards:
- Safety: Looking for safety conscious individuals that have a desire and focus to perform the work safely, properly, and with attention to detail.
- Team Player: Being a strong team player is essential to ensuring success in this job category. In working together, you will be able to achieve common goals and positive outcomes.
- Passion for the City of Auburn Hills: Contribute to making the City a great place to live and see the direct impact your effort at work makes on the community.
- Ambition: These jobs include an element of fun, but also require a motivated hardworking attitude to succeed day-in and day-out.
- Customer Service Driven: Most jobs in this category work with the public, serving their needs in a positive way. A commitment to offering exceptional service in these roles is a primary responsibility.
Pay is $12-$14 per hour. Still interested? If so fill this out and send it to me or our friends in Human Resources at email@example.com.
Aaron Stahly, Department of Public Works, Deputy Director, 248-391-3777