On Tuesday, June 22, 2021, the Auburn Hills Chamber of Commerce is partnering with the City of Auburn Hills, the Detroit Pistons and MIU’s Men’s Health Foundation to present a new and exciting event called Health & Wealth from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
The Auburn Hills Chamber of Commerce understands that all aspects of our health and financial wealth play a large role in our overall wellness. With that understanding in mind, the Chamber of Commerce was gracious enough to organize this free-to-attend event. The Auburn Hills Chamber of Commerce’s Health & Wealth event serves as a solution for you to take advantage of comprehensive resources, health care experts and financial wealth professionals, all in on information-packed morning all from the comfort of your home or office.
The morning will kick off with a conversation on mental health with the Detroit Pistons, then you will have the opportunity to attend two different breakout sessions. Plus, there will be time to visit the expo center and network with fellow attendees.
Mental Health Matters: It’s a Team Effort
This event kicks off with a giant score! The Detroit Pistons will share how the organization works to support the team’s physical and mental health on and off the court. Two out of 3 people suffer from some form of mental illness – typically in silence. Learn key takeaways to understand your mental health status, ways to make lasting improvements, and how to offer support for those on your own team. The two speakers from the Detroit Pistons are Earl Cureton, Legend and Community Ambassador, and Dr. Corey Yeagers, PhD, LMFT, Team Life Coach.
You will have a chance to pick two of these informational sessions, as each will run twice at 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM. Please register for which sessions you’d like to attend.
- Stress: Get Off My Back
- Presenter: Christopher Dolecki, D.C., Dolecki Chiropractic Clinic
- Men’s Health Secrets (Psst–This Isn’t Just for Men)
- Presenter: Michael D. Lutz, M.D., Partner, Michigan Institute of Urology, P.C., and President, MIU Men’s Health Foundation
- Take Control of Your Financial Independence
- Presenter: Lisa Stella, CFP, AIF, Vice President Investments & Principal, Stella Wealth Management of Raymond James
- An Eye-Opening Discovery
- Presenter: Leslie Emmert-Buck, M.D., PhD, CEO and Ophthalmologist, Capstone Vision
- Tax Savvy for 2021 & Beyond
- Presenter: John Sanchez, President & CEO, John A. Sanchez & Company CPA’s + Consultants
Although the event is free to attend, registration is required. If you are interested in attending, you may register through the link below, or call (248) 853-7862.
Andrew Hagge, Management Assistant